The FEAO took part in the Annual OECD meeting of representatives of parliamentary budget offices
On July 3-4, 2018, the tenth annual meeting of representatives of parliamentary budget offices and independent financial institutions was held in South Korea under the auspices of the OECD. 80 participants from 36 countries of the world took part in the event.
During the event, the main attention was paid to:
1) the work of the Parliament on ensuring effective fiscal management;
2) the Budget Review of the OECD – Parliamentary Budget Procedures;
3) the analysis of debt capacity of countries;
4) the development of new institutions and their prosperity;
5) the development of indicators of efficiency for independent financial institutions.